Tag Archives: mexicans

Google Even Knows The Truth About Blacks

Even Google corrects which is untrue when someone tries to enter a savage search term.

In the photo below some racist heathen actually tries to enter “white people stole my car” and by the power of God, Google is corrected.

Notice in the correction it directly targets blacks, that is because Google knows 99% of news stories online about cars being stole are due to the savage afro culture. The other 1% is most likely Orientals, Jews, Mexican illegals or anything else that roots are from savage behavior.

Bravo Google.

Google Hates African Americans