Before we talk about this innovative application, let us remind you that Mr. Billings created his own husband “outing” system back in August of 2010. There is no doubt that this new app’s creators got the idea from Mr. Billings and used his knowledge as a wireframe when coding their html and web 2.0 programming.
Hopefully this app will not only help American households, but homes across the world to sniff out the presents of homosexuality within their family. Just like carbon monoxide, homosexuality is tasteless and odorless (unless you catch them having sex, than it smells of fecal order and sweat). This app is just like having a CO alarm within you home, letting off a blaring warning alert if it detects anything deadly to your children.
These are the questions that the app asks a concerned parent:
1. Does he like to dress up nicely? Does he pay close attention to his outfits and brand names?
2. Does he like football?
3. Before he was born did you wish he would be a girl?
4. Has he ever gotten into or participated in a fight?
5. Does he read sports magazines?
6. Does he have a best friend?
7. Does he like team sports?
8. Is he prudish/modest?
9. Does he like diva singers?
10. Does he spend a long time in the bathroom?
11. Does he have a tongue, nose or ear piercing?
12. Does he spend time getting ready before being seen in public?
13. Have you asked yourself questions about your son’s sexual orientation?
14. Are you divorced?
15. Does he like musical comedies?
16. Has he introduced you to a girlfriend ever?
17. Is the father (you) very strict or authoritarian with his son?
18. In your family is the father absent?
19. Was he shy as a child?
20. Is he close to his father?
If you find out your son is gay, you can use my “How to Punish Your Homosexual Child” for ideas on how to handle this catastrophe.